Sunday, July 29, 2007

no way man!!!

navigate is over:[ Im SO SO SO SAD!!!! well idk how i did on todays final but it was so fun today!!!

anyways I was looking at my sisters myspace and she wrote this last night and posted it on there today


When the waves come crashing down
I take one foot out this old boat
And think I'm gonna drown

But You are holding out Your hand
And I can see Your face
With every step that I take forward
You feel farther away

This storm is way to big for me
And I can't walk these waters
One more step and I'm sure I'll die
I wish that I was stronger

I know I'm giong under
I can't seem to stay afloat
But Your arms pick me up
And place me back on my safe boat

You hug me tight but still
I see the sadness in Your smile
You say, " I guess you won't be
Steping back out, for a while

You could have walked those waters
The whole time, I was so near
You know I'm stronger then that storm
But whats stronger, Your faith or your fear?

idk y but i am totally in love with poem!!!! well im off c ya- jess-kuh


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.