Friday, July 27, 2007

well my post is kinda on the same lines as Chase's but much longer so bare with me. anywhoo i just wanted to say how grateful i am for everyone. For Mrs Shantell, Mrs Samantha, Karina, Pastor Crystal and Tyler; just everyone. this summer has done so much for me and i know y'all had to give up alot of time and effort but i just wanted to say it wasn't for nothing. I know without all of y'all i couldn't grow like have this summer. Because i have grown so much.

Crystal remember that talk you had with year 1 about how if only one thing we would this summer is respect then that would be OK. Well hope we all learned that and i am sorry i was guilty for not saying thank you for taking me on the MysteryTrip but i admire you for everything you do and even though you don't see the fruits of you labor they are there and each day you impact someones life so don't give in ever because your amazing. So thank you and i will miss everyone SO much. I wouldn't take this experience back for anything. I love y'all
-Stefanie

No comments: