Sunday, June 3, 2007

It's All About the Start

The calm before the storm...it's 8:21am and I'm sitting in my office putting the finishing touches on the outline for the 1st year's students first class of the summer! Mrs. Connie is at her house studying one last time to teach the 2nd year students about how to defend the fact that the Bible is the true, inspired Word of God to an unbeliever!

I am so overwhelmed by the number of students who have made the committment this summer to go to the next level in their relationship with God! I can not wait to see all that God does in your lives...I challenge you to stay the course and run the race with perserverance and excellence! Anytime you offer anything to God, He will always give you more than you could ever hope for or imagine!

You're about to begin a journey that will change your life! Come expecting...leave stronger than you could ever imagine! Pastor Tyler and I love each of you so much and are so excited for you!

Mama C

No comments: