Sunday, June 3, 2007

My First Navigate Class

Today was my first class ever for navigate. I had such a great time. I loved the lesson Crystal taught today. Learning about how the Bible was written was a great eyeopener. After knowing that the Bible is the inspired word from God.It makes me want to just read His word and not STOP!!! I now realize that I just put the Bible aside and turn on the TV or get another book. But after this morning I just want to throw the TV in the garbage and throw all my other books away and have the Bible. The Bible is such a great gift from out heavenly Father, who created the world and us, and sent his son to die on the cross. He did so much for us and I think me and everybody can spend 15 minutes reading his word.


PEACE
Chase

1 comment:

Navigate said...

this was a great blog to read keep blogging!!!