Thursday, June 28, 2007

so summer camp

was great the first night when tyler went up and started talking about let it go and stuff and forgive someone it was so cool! i was mad at some one there about some things they had said to me and i was thinking about going and talking to them about it and stuff but then tyler started talking about that and it felt like some one went and told him jessica is oing throuh this and she needs to hear these words! it was so cool!!!!!!!!! then me and laci stayed up for EVER that night talking about stuff like camp and what we were expecting and i told her i was confused about like the some stuff then rev.spikes went and talked about it and that was pretty cool!!!!!! then i got baptized ! and the message tyler gave wed. morning was so relevant to me!!!! but camp was cool how like everything i needed to hear just happened and i was so amazed!!!!!!!!! at camp i met some new people... they already went to pathfinders i just never talked to them and i am so glad i met them!!!! regan katy and sabrina were who i met and they are SO fun to be around!!!! they crack me up i was like dying on the bus because when i laugh it makes me cough so i think thats funny so i laugh harder then i cough harder then it hurts to cough and its REALLY funny!!! but anyways camp was great!!! and I cant wait to see all the amazing things i can do for God!!! I really want navigate to start back!!! I dont know what i am gonna do over the school year because i won't have navigate:[ well my brain hurts because i just typed a super lot!!!!!- jessica schafer

No comments: