Friday, June 8, 2007

Paris in Jail!!

Paris' mug shot(or modeling picture??)
Hey, today was a really weird day. And I say this mainly referring to Paris Hilton. When I found out she wasn't going to jail, I was furious! Like who does this chick think she is?(oh wait, she's Paris Hilton. The heiress to the Hilton hotels who is SO rich, it's just not healthy!) Well, I was pretty ticked and then she came back up on the news. This time, she was going back to Jail. As they showed her screaming and crying for her mom, my first thought was "Ha ha, poor little rich girl!," "How pathetic!", "It serves her right!", etc... Well, then I remembered something I learned at summer session. They also talked about it at church. It was how my thoughts should be God's thought. Well, I was feeling kinda bad because I don't think God would say those things about Paris. Yes, she is spoiled, but she really could be scared. She was raised knowing that nothing would happen to her because of who she was, and now, this. She's actually being punished, and it really might be overwhelming her. I guess it's cool that God taught me something by using Paris Hilton. And now, instead of talking about her and making fun of her, I will be thinking of her and praying for her. And who knows, maybe Paris will really get something out of this. Until then, I'll be praying for her!

Luvs! Zoe

No comments: